Tuesday 3 February 2015

CASology 132 - Hot!


This week's CASology Cue Card is Hot!



There are so many fun ways to go with this, and I have managed to include two of them: 1) cooking (hot food) and 2) good looking (hot person).

I used an old There She Goes set, Bon Appetit. That chef is a pretty big image, so to keep it CAS, I used only part of him and I kept the colouring to a minimum (which is also a good strategy if you're nervous about colouring in general!)

This week, we have a prize from our own May Park, who has recently designed and released a stamp set perfect for making your valentines! Make sure you check out all the details

Now it's your turn. Up here in the Great White North, you may have to imagine something (or somewhere) hot. If you're in Australia, you probably have no trouble imagining something hot! lol! Wherever you are, I hope you'll join us!

Here are links to the rest of the DT Members' blogs - make sure you go get even more inspiration from them!

22 comments:

  1. What a cute little chef. His mustache just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little guy and the way you have coloured his little scarf! It is incredible to imagine you rugged up in the Great White North while we swelter in the lower latitudes! A super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Ardyth. Also love your subtle colouring and shading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS! Ardyth! Where has this cute guy been hiding from me?
    LOve your card!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Ardyth ... this little guy is so a French chef ... he's perfect! Love that minimalist colouring! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just makes me smile, Ardyth! I love how you used a large image in a very CAS way! That little pop of red is absolutely perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the splash of red in his tie.... brilliant CAS design :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very FUN!!!! Love the mustache! Perfect placement!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ardyth, I love the "cartoon" feel of your card...and the sentiment is doubly perfect for the cue this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever use of the stamp to keep it CAS! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great how you included 2 interpretations of hot. That chef image is darling, and I like how you have only used part of him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That could be a cartoon of the Mister! I love this fun card, Ardy!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card, Ardyth! Love this sweet and chubby chef! Perfect amount of perfect coloring too! Great cue card this week, and you've outdone yourself on this one. It's just a fun/great card!! Stay warm and dry...Bev

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute and a great take on the cue card

    ReplyDelete
  15. That chubby, little chef is so cute! Love the way you used a partial image and your subtle grey shading is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card makes me smile Ardyth! It's so cute and of course I so remember singing this song when I was younger. lol Now that song is going around in my head!! lol Great card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Ardyth!! Your card is so stinking cute!! I love that chef! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just too darn cute. I love your sweet little chef.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love, love, love this little chef and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your black & white with a touch of red. So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.