Friday, 28 November 2014

FFC45 - Mid-challenge Inspiration


This is a reminder that there are only 5 more days to play along with Festive Friday for 2014! That's right, the final challenge will close at midnight, Wednesday, December 3. Then we'll have a break until the new year.

Here's the inspiration:


I focused on the colours - using Mellow Moss and Raspberry Fizz ink, along with White and Stone cardstock. I used 3 Creatiate stamps to form a tree shape. The gold stars are actually off-cuts from the centres of some snowflakes I used on another project.

I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Love how you let the sentiment do the talking Ardyth.

Kristie Goulet said...

So perfect, Ardyth!

Tracey McNeely said...

Ardyth every now and then, well whenever I visit your blog--I gasp! Gorgeous.

Brenda said...

I love your take on the inspiration photo Ardyth! The colors are beautiful and the love the stars scattered. Hugs, Brenda

Sheila H said...

CAS loveliness!!

icardeveryone01 said...

Very nice, perfectly CAS, and gorgeous to boot!
=] Michele

sunshinelouisiana said...

Perfection in CAS design, Ardyth! I LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing...
Hugs,
Sunshine Sharon

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Ardyth ... simple, styish, gorgeous! Anita :)

Geri said...

The sentiments are definitely the 'stars' of the show! But, I'm also really, REALLY loving the white on stone combo!