Saturday 4 May 2024

Flower Thanks



Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!


LIST: Colours (rainbow, white, pink, purple), Techniques (stamping), Elements (patterned paper, big floral, horizontal 'ribbon', rectangle sentiment with mats and brads, horizontal layout)

INCLUDE: pink, puple, yellow, white, big floral, horizontal ‘ribbon’

MODIFY: stenciled dotted background and stencilled flower, die cut sentiment

EXCLUDE: stamping, brads

SPIN: square card

Last weekend, I met Effie (owner of The Ton Stamps) in Virginia - so fun! I bought this pretty Calming Cosmos 1 layering stencil and played with it this week. I also pulled out an unused stencil from Simon Hurley to create my polka-dot background. I finished with a gold die cut sentiment.



1 comment:

  1. Very clever use of the stencil Ardyth, and a fabulous result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.