Saturday 3 February 2024

Celebrate

 

Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (blue, green, white, peach, silver) Techniques (die cutting, stamping) Elements (Patterned paper,  layered doily with stamped sentiment in the centre, silver ribbon)

INCLUDE: blue, green, white, silver, die cutting, 

MODIFY: bold pink instead of peach, stenciled rings instead of layered die cut doily, flowers instead of pine branches, silver die cut sentiment instead of ribbon

EXCLUDE: ribbon, sequins

SPIN: square card




I think my all-time favourite layout is a square card with a circle on it. Instead of die cutting a doily, I stenciled two rings - one in blues/aquas and one with pinks. The pink ring was cut with circles a little bigger and smaller than the blue ring, giving a subtle mat. 

I changed the season and added some tiny flowers instead of the more wintery pine branches, and I die cut a script sentiment from matte silver cardstock





1 comment:

  1. A wonderful LIMES adaptation of the original card Ardyth - love your result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.