Pages

Saturday 2 December 2023

Merry Snowman

 

Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this layout as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (white, aqua, pink, green), Techniques (digital scrapbook), Elements (dotted letter sentiment plus 'typed' sentiment, person, aqua background, dots around the edges, flowers, leaves

INCLUDE: white, aqua, pink green, aqua background, dotted letter and stamped sentiment

MODIFY: person is a snowman, dots around edges are pink on white.

EXCLUDE: flowers, leaves


I loved the whimsical feel of the colours on this layout and I changed my theme to Christmas and used a snowman die cut as my 'person'. I used several of my older supplies - the snowman die, the circular alphabet stamps and the starry stencil - it's so fun to dig out the old favourites!





No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.