Pages

Saturday 9 December 2023

Mandala Joy

 

Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (Blue, white, black), Techniques ( stamping), Elements (off-centre circular school of fish on wavy paper, sentiment in the centre, sequins)

INCLUDE: blue, circular element with sentiment in the centre

MODIFY: die cutting instead of stamping, centred the circular element, die cut sentiment uses centre, but extends beyond, Christmas card

EXCLUDE: fish, waves.

SPIN: sparkly cardstock, faux shaker centre, square card


One of my favourite inkblending combinations is blues, so I created an ornament type card inspired by this school of fish.

I blended ink onto a circle die cut, and then cut it with a mandala die, and layered it over some mirror-ball cardstock. 

My Joy sentiment has a circular O so I put that in the centre and stacked it up to create protective walls around my faux-shaker (the gems are glued in place).



No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.