Saturday 1 July 2023

Heart Thank You

 
Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (pink, white, red, green), Techniques (die cutting, embossing, markers on stamp), Elements (embossed background, window with flowery heart on the inside showing through, ribbon, no sentiment, pink frame/cardbase)

INCLUDE: pink, white, die cutting, window with heart on the inside

MODIFY: heart ink blended on inside, stamped frame

EXCLUDE: embossing, ribbon, flowers

SPIN: added sentiment showing through window, and exterior sentiment, added dew drops


I've always loved the idea of a window with the focal image on the inside of the card. My window is created with the shadow die for a stamped sentiment, and I put my heart on the inside of the card. I stamped the main sentiment also on the inside, and added a sub sentiment on the exterior. I added definition with a stamped frame in a line weight similar to that of the thank you.






1 comment:

  1. Oh Ardyth this is fabulous - love your spin on the heart and window. The frame is perfect for drawing the eye to the sentiment.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.