Saturday 3 June 2023

Kaleidoscope Happy Birthday


Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (aqua, pink, purple, white, black), Techniques (stamping, die cutting, colouring) Elements (Kaleidoscope/mandala, birthday sentiment on white strip)

INCLUDE: kaleidoscope, birthday theme

MODIFY: stenciled background with Stencils 360, die cut sentiment, full rainbow of colours, moved sentiment onto the full-card kaleidoscope

EXCLUDE:

SPIN: added confetti sequins

I love mandalas and other circular geometric designs, and this card reminded me of the Fancy Gift Bow Stencil for the Stencils 360 tool. 

I blended 3 colours of ink through the stencil each time, working my way through the full rainbow. 





1 comment:

  1. wonderful colourful card Ardyth - and a great use of the stencil
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.