Saturday 10 June 2023

Happy Magical Birthday

 


Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this layout as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!



LIST: Colours (brown, teal, red, orange), Technique (digital scrapbook page), Elements (geometric background, flower, large text sentiment, strip sentiments, owls, birds, fall theme)

INCLUDE: brown, teal, orange, geometric background, large text sentiment

MODIFY: technique - stencil with watercolour powders, birthday theme

EXCLUDE: red, bird, flowers


I was drawn to the colours of this layout, but needed a more masculine design for this birthday card, so I left off the flowers.

I used some pixie spray to stick my stencil to some cardstock, and sprinkled watercolour powders in blue, gold, and brown over top. 

For the mat and sentiment, I cut them from white cardstock, blended dark teal and dark brown inks over top and spritzed with some iridescent shimmer spray. 


1 comment:

  1. Stunning masculine card Ardyth - love how you drew inspiration from the page to make something that looks so totally different!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.