Saturday 1 April 2023

Diamond Z Fold Birthday

 

Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (coral, yellow, white), Techniques (diamond z fold, stamping, die cutting) Elements (tone on tone stamped background, wonky floral background, die cut sentiment, clear droplet embellishments)

INCLUDE: coral, yellow, white, diamond z fold, die cut sentiment,     

MODIFY:  reversed pattern/solid areas, stenciled background, pink and gold gems

EXCLUDE: stamping, 

SPIN: 4.25" square card

I love a z-fold card and this is a really fun and easy variation on it. I used a new coverplate die in 3 different ways:
1) cut from white cardstock as a stencil to add my swirly background,
2) used the die itself to emboss an inkblended square to use with 
3) cut from gold cardstock to use with the embossed square to make a faux-inlaid technique for my focal panel. 

I adapted the measurements to work with a 4.25" square card, but I can see that this can work with pretty much any size z-fold card. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.