Saturday 26 November 2022

LIMES: JOY

Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (red, white, green, peach), Techniques (die cutting), Elements (grid of circles, florals, die cut sentiment, gems, stitching)

INCLUDE: red white green, die cutting, grid, die cut sentiment, gems

MODIFY: added pink and blue, changed patterned paper circles to hand-coloured 'wreaths', added black frame

EXCLUDE: stitching, peach, floral



I love grids and I love geometrics, so I was immediately drawn to this pretty inspiration. 

I kind of discovered this die cut 'wreath' shape by accident by combining two of the dies in the Mandala Quad die set. I coloured them with Copics, using lighter and darker shades of each colour to create the look of dimension.

I couldn't resist trying to make one on a black background for a different look:





1 comment:

  1. Stunning use of colours, especially on the black background Ardyth - a great LIMES!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.