Saturday 25 June 2022

Happy Birthday!


 Today is my son's 23rd birthday (how did THAT happen?!). He recently started his very first flying job, for a sky diving school. 

I have a plane die, but believe it or not, no parachute die, and no skydiver stamps. LOL!

I started by smooshing my sky - it's amazing how it looks like clouds, I think!I trimmed the panel with a rectangle die along with a stitched rectangle to create the dot detail on the borders.

My sentiment is made up of an Ellen Hutson sentiment stamp set, and a Crafty Meraki Birthday die. The plane is a long-retired MFT die.

My parachutes are circle dies trimmed with an old Papertrey Ink rectangle die with tiny scallops. And my skydivers are hand drawn (I started with pencil then went over them with a black marker).


1 comment:

  1. Love your skydivers Ardyth - a fabulous card, and yes, the background is perfect and looks very natural with it's clouds :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.