Sunday 5 June 2022

Diamond Happy Birthday


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, FayeMakesCards!

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (bold rainbow, white), Techniques (not 100% sure, looks like she coloured an embossed panel?), stamping, die cutting, Elements (diamond geometric background, rectangle stamped sentiment with scalloped frame on the right side of the card)

INCLUDE: diamond background, rectangle stamped sentiment on the right of the card

MODIFY: die cut background, fewer colours, turned from landscape to portrait

EXCLUDE: embossing, frame, 

SPIN: added gems

I coloured some white cardstock with my CP inks, then settled in for some die cutting! I used a Spellbinders Colorblock die which comes with a solid diamond die as well as a die that cuts all the pieces. I mixed-and-matched the colours and put the diamonds on their sides for a different look.

The sentiment is heat embossed with white on white cardstock, then blended with Black Jack ink and matted on some silver sparkle cardstock. I finished it off with Crafty Meraki Fairy Garden gems.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful! I bet that quite a bit of time! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great CASE of the inspiration card Ardyth - lots of patience required there :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.