Sunday 29 May 2022

Mandala Happy Birthday




















Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Pammyjo.

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (red, silver/grey, green, white), Techniques (die cutting, stamping, foldback) Elements: 4 floral panels, circle sentiment area, thinking of you theme, frames/layers

INCLUDE: grey, 4 designs on the corners, circular sentiment area

MODIFY: birthday theme, more colours, stenciled background

EXCLUDE: Fold-back technique, 

SPIN: square card



I love a good grid and this fold-over technique is a great way to show off the other side of double-sided patterned paper. I used a layered mandala stencil off the edge of my focal panel and turned the panel in my MISTI so that I could repeat the pattern on all 4 corners.

I created a negative frame with an Essentials by Ellen Essential Circle die and popped up both parts of my focal panel

1 comment:

  1. Loving this 'look' Ardyth - the colours moving around the card are wonderful, as is that negative circle framing the sentiment - one of your 'signature' makes :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.