Saturday 7 May 2022

Daisy Grid


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Kittie!

I chose this card as my inspiration:


LIST: Colours (purple, pink, white, yellow, green, aqua), Techniques (die cuts), Elements (3x3 grid, coloured 3D flowers on white background, frame, no sentiment)

INCLUDE: Colours, 3D daisies, 3x3 grid, no sentiment

MODIFY: more intense colours, white daisies on coloured background

EXCLUDE: layered frames, leaves



I started by cutting 9 squares and blending two colours of ink on each one. Then I used a geometric die to cut the inner two circles, and mixed and matched the shapes, inlaying everything back in.

I cut 9 daisies and created dimension by curving each petal around a pencil. I glued them onto the grid and then added gems to the flower centres.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous vibrant CASE of the original Ardyth. Love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mother's Day inspiration, Ardyth...It's got my creative juices flowing! tfs-stay well.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.