Sunday 3 April 2022

Hello Tulips

Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Kristine!

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (blue, purples, green, yellow), Techniques (pop up card) Elements (tulips patterned paper, stamped lamb on oval die cut with yellow frame, die cut flowers on steps, purple mats)

INCLUDE: Colours, tulips, frames, 

MODIFY: focus on left panel of step-up card only, modify oval die cut to circle, white negative frame rather than purple layered mats, Easter to friend theme

EXCLUDE: lamb, step-up, die cut flowers

SPIN: square card


It's been a while since I did some Copic colouring! I started by stamping the tulip image from the new Spring Blooms set from Crafty Meraki, then masking and stamping it again on either side. 

I chose two combinations of purple markers for my tulips, added yellow to the centres and finished with a rich blue sky.


4 comments:

  1. Love the white negative frame; the tulips are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - what a stunning card Ardyth - love your bright. bold colours with the pops of yellow - and your negative frame!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Ardyth! I love that negative frame too. I might have to get my tulip stamp out and give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! What a card! Love the colours and the frame! And the framed hello with the pop of colour!! WOW again!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.