Wednesday 13 April 2022

Christmas in July - the next Card Maker Success Summit!

 



I'm excited to share that I'm going to be speaking at the next Card Maker Success Summit! This is my 3rd time being a speaker and as you can see there are lots of familiar faces as well as some new ones, so I know this will be the best one yet!

It's happening at the end of July, and the theme will be Christmas in July, with a view to getting a good head start on your holiday card project!

Registration will be coming closer to the time, but right now, you can sign up to be on the waitlist, so that the second it's available, you'll be notified!

If you've been to the previous summits, you know how much fun it is and how much there is to learn! If you're a newbie, trust me, you will love it. 25+ speakers with diverse skills teaching loads of techniques plus tons of social fun! I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Ardyth _ I was looking through Pinterest and found two (2) card using cork cardstock and a single tree. For some reason I did not save them and cannot find them on Pinterest. I have been on your website everyday since I found it, so am thinking maybe it was your website. Do you remember them? Thanks for your assistance.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.