Saturday 12 March 2022

Poinsettia Joy Tag


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Lynn!

I chose this as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (black, gray, white, beige, green), Elements (Joy, flowers, bows, bird, cat, border, tone on tone background, scallop, hearts, banners)

INCLUDE: black, gray, white, green, Joy, white flower, green foliage, scallop, tone on tone background, border details

MODIFY: tag instead of layout, larger flower, 

EXCLUDE: bird, cat, banner tails


I've got products from 6 different companies on this tag, all playing very nicely together! 

I cut the Congrats Slimline Tag die which has stitched edges and a scallop edge on the bottom. I used my lazy ink-blending technique to create a gradient with Black Jack and Twilight Ink. I added interest with a dotted stencil.

I cut two poinsettias and layered them up, and used some mistletoe die cuts for pops of green.

I added tiny white hearts in the scallops at the bottom.


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful CASE of the layout Ardyth - love the striking use of colour on this beautiful tag
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.