Saturday 13 November 2021

'Tis the Season


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Betty (kittystamps).

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (white (LOTS of it!), red, aqua, yellow Techniques (solid stamping, die cutting), Elements (3 popped up circles, solid images, swirly sentiment, star, snowflake, hat

INCLUDE: colours, popped up circle, swirly sentiment, yellow star, red hat

MODIFY: changed 3 white circles into a snowman, coloured an outline image, 

EXCLUDE: solid images, snowflake (although he is made of snow.... lol!)

SPIN: square card, snowman, lots of sparkle!


This card takes me right back to my clean-and-simple-loving roots. Back in the day, many of my cards looked something like this. There's texture, colour and interest, but so much wonderful white space!

I figured 3 white circles make a snowman, so I went with that, gave him a red hat and some yellow stars, popped him up on the right side of the card on a circle that was edged with aqua.




1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie Ardyth - love it. CAS perfection
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.