Saturday 16 October 2021

More Meraki Fun!

 


My latest video shows some easy ways to stretch (and shrink) mini-slim dies to use on different sized cards, and here are a few more ideas.

This time I'm working with the new Starry Night die from Crafty Meraki.

I started by creating a panel of inked blue/green cardstock with my CP Mini ink pads in Mardi Gras, Daydream and Juniper Mist. Then I cut the blue panel as well as a white panel with the die. 

I inlaid the blue 'extra' pieces around the white flowers, but just glued the blue flowers onto another panel of white cardstock. (see top left photo in both collages below).

With the white panel, I created two mini-slim cards by cutting it with one of the Frameworthy mini slim frame dies from a previous release. There are a lot of options!




With the blue, inlaid panel, I used Ellen Hutson Essential Squares die to create a smaller framed inlaid panel for my 4 1/4" square card , and then with the leftovers, created a panel for a white A2 card.




All 4 of the cards got loads of sparkle from the new Emerald and Blue Lagoon gems.




No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.