Wednesday 1 September 2021

Hello, Gorgeous!


September has always felt like a new year to me, more than January. It's the beginning of new school years, my favourite season and always fills me with new energy and hope. 

To kick off this new season, I am sharing this floral card, using products from Crafty Meraki. I have combined the brand new FrameWorthy Mini-Slim die set with the Hello, Love stamp set, coloured in muted, autumn colours.

I stamped the image onto white cardstock and coloured it with Copic markers. Then I cut the white cardstock with all 3 nested frames. I also cut the frames from black cardstock, to give me the 'in between' bits for inlaying onto my 3.5 x 6.25" card base. (click here to see a video showing my inlaying method and other tips for mini-slim cards).

Once it was all inlaid, I trimmed down the stamped gorgeous (also from Hello, Love), adhered it to the card, and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the letters, flower centres and berries,


1 comment:

  1. Stunning work Ardyth!! - love this
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.