Sunday 5 September 2021

Floral Birthday Wishes


Congratulations to this week's Feature Stamper, Shirley (shirlb19). 

I chose this card as my inspiration:


LIST: Colours (black, white, pink, green), Techniques (stamping, colouring), Elements (geometric background, floral, stripes, lace, no sentiment)

INCLUDE: black, white, green, floral

MODIFY: pink flowers to multi-colour, b&w stripes to frames, stamping to die cuts, added sentiment

EXCLUDE: ribbon

SPIN: format (mini-slim)


I created this mini-slim card with new frame and floral dies from Crafty Meraki. I cut the nested frames from both black and white, and inlaid them onto my cardbase. I cut the leaves and flowers from white cardstock and ink-smooshed them, and added some white splatter when they were dry. I layered up two each for the flowers, for extra interest and dimension.

My sentiment strip is actually part of a leftover white frame (another use for these versatile frame dies!)

Shop Crafty Meraki's Labor Day sale HERE for 20% off Crafty Meraki products!



1 comment:

  1. Oh how gorgeous, dramatic and vibrant this is Ardyth - love it.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.