Saturday 12 June 2021

Modern Merry Christmas

Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper Laura! (ScrappyHappy)).

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: colours (pink, green, aqua, grey, red), layered die-cut, ink-blended circular flowers, stamped sentiment strip

INCLUDE: colours, circle shapes,

MODIFY: circle baubles instead of flowers, Christmas

EXCLUDE: Sentiment Strip

SPIN: Square card, sparkly holographic cardstock


I was attracted by the deep colours and dimension and blending on this pretty vertical garden.

I used the bubble mania die and inkblended the oval pieces that cut out of the bubble outline, leaving a white highlight, which really adds to the dimensional look and using a darker colour of ink on one side for more contrast and dimension

I finished with 3 layers of the AJVD Merry Christmas die in black cardstock and topped it off with a layer cut from holographic cardstock from lawn fawn.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a beauty Ardyth - love how you have stenciled the baubles to look soi realistic
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I hope you do a video so I can watch how you did this! It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow talk about bring circles to life! This card just glows -- excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.