Saturday 8 May 2021

Happy Mother's Day

Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Pat (casep).

I chose this card as my inspiration:


LIST: Colours (red, blue, green), tulips, circle, stained glass, corner element, bottom border, 'welcome' stamped sentiment

INCLUDE: tulips, window, stained glass feel, bottom border

MODIFY: inlaid tulips and border rather than stamped

EXCLUDE: sentiment, corner element

SPIN: square card, inlaid die cuts


I created this card with the new Pretty Pink Posh Tulips coverplate, but I modified it by trimming off the bottom half and then fitting the bottom portion of the frame onto it. If you look closely, you can see the seams on the bottom corners, but I think most people wouldn't notice (or you could cover with embellishements)!

For my tone on tone background, I cut a diamond border out from my inkblended panel, spritzed shimmer spray on it and then laid it back in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.