Saturday 29 May 2021

Craft Roulette #63


This is the result of last nights Craft Roulette challenge, where I was one of the Guest Crafters. 

Here are the 4 parameters we came up with:

Project: 6 inch sketch (Mary had 2 we could choose from)

Colours: cool

Element: car or truck

Random: envelope


I often find larger cards to be a challenge - many stamps and dies are scaled for smaller spaces. But the sketch had 4 windows, so that helped.

I cut 4 squares from some of my cool-coloured gel plate backgrounds and added some tone on tone stamping with Ellen Hutson's Wonky Background set.

I cut and coloured the card and people from Penguin Palace's Sweet Ride set, and cut out my sentiment using some Ellen Hutson word dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.