Sunday 18 April 2021

Black & White Florals


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Heather (heather freeman).

I chose this card as my inspiration:


LIST: black and white, floral, ribbon, plus signs, 3 dots, black frame

INCLUDE: black and white, floral

MODIFY: layout (my grid creates a + sign!), 3 iridescent gems

EXCLUDE: Ribbon

SPIN: square card


This dramatic card shows yet another look for the new Bouquet of Love stamp set from Altenew (see my video here).



This time, I stamped it twice with Versafine Onyx onto white cardstock, and then cut them both out with the coordinating die.

I used a square die to cut 4 squares of black cardstock, and then I used the same square die to cut different portions from the two stamped images. I simply glued the stamped/die cut portions onto the black squares and arranged them in a 2x2 grid on a square white cardbase. You could trim the portions with a trimmer, but using a square die means that they line up perfectly!

On the one with the most black space, I added 3 tiny iridescent gems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.