Sunday 21 February 2021

Chevron Thank You



Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Dawn Mercedes!

I chose this card as my inspiration:


LIST: Colours (Red, gray, yellow, aqua), black silhouettes (leaves, animal, circle), chevrons, sentiment strip tucked behind main panel, white dots

INCLUDE: colours, black elements, chevrons, 

MODIFY: each chevron has all the colours, sentiment stamped and embossed on black

EXCLUDE: elephant, leaves, 

SPIN: added jewels as white dots


I started by die cutting 3 Pretty Pink Posh chevrons. I masked sections and blended various colours of Catherine Pooler ink onto them - I love the dimension that you get when you put the 3 together.

I put my black circle behind the 3 chevrons, and glued the whole thing to a grey panel on a white cardbase.

I used a heart die from Pinata Party and a sentiment from Thoughtful Greetings, embossed with white WOW! Embossing powder.


1 comment:

  1. Love how you really stepped up that chevron by masking/inking.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.