Sunday 17 January 2021

Thank You


 Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, DebbieinOC.

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: black and white stripes, white die cut letters, pink jewels, landscape orientation, pink, green and yellow flowers, birthday theme

INCLUDE: black and white stripes, colours, floral, pink jewels

MODIFY: horizontal instead of vertical stripes, combine flowers with letters, square card, thank you theme

EXCLUDE: die cut flowers

SPIN: gold embossing, 


I started by stamping Mondo Hydrangea on a piece of white cardstock, with black ink. I left the stamp on the MISTI door while I coloured the flowers with my Copic markers. When the colouring was done, I put the panel back into my MISTI and stamped again with WOW! Embossing ink. 

I embossed the outline with Rich Gold embossing powder and then used the Classic Block Alpha to cut THANK.

I cut the letters 3 more times from white cardstock and stacked them all up before gluing them to a trimmed down piece of Modern Graphics patterned paper.

I cut the YOU from white cardstock twice and embossed the top layer with the same gold embossing powder, twice, to get a really thick, smooth surface.

I finished the card with some Flamingo Pink jewels from Pretty Pink Posh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.