Sunday 3 January 2021

On My Mind


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Denise Bryant!

I chose this card as my inspiration:


LIST: Bear with hat holding flowers, tree, hugs, clouds, window, gingham, colours (green, brown, red & blue)

INCLUDE: bear holding something, hugs theme, gingham, flowers

MODIFY: bear is white, no hat, holding die cut HUG. 

EXCLUDE: tree, clouds, hat, window

SPIN: added glitter to the letters, 2nd generation stamping of flowers in the background.

I started by stamping and cutting the bear, and adding some shading with warm gray Copic markers. I cut the HUG letters and coloured them with bright colours and Star Dust Stickles for some sparkle.

I stamped a gingham background onto a square panel and then popped up the bear with the letters. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx ink.

Before I attached the panel to a white square cardbase, I used second-generation stamping to subtly stamp some subtle flowers in the top right and bottom left corners.


3 comments:

  1. Cutest card I’ve seen in awhile! Everything about this design makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh - what a beauty Ardyth and a great CASE of the inspiration card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.