Sunday 15 November 2020

Nice of You

Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Dacia (Creative Daze).

I chose this project:


LIST: Flower, colours, patterns on the petals, layers of petals, one pink/red petal, green centre
INCLUDE: Flower, petals, patterns
MODIFY: fabric pin to card, green centre to black
EXCLUDE: Layers
SPIN: added sentiment and 

I needed a break from Christmas cards and this happy pin fits the bill perfectly!

I used my Stencils 360 tool and some Catherine Pooler inks to create my flower, and then over stamped with some dot stamps from Ellen Hutson. 

I trimmed the panel with an Essentials Circle die, which also cuts a narrow frame, and then popped that up for some interest.

I finished it with the black enamel dot and a white-on-black Essentials by Ellen sentiment.


1 comment:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.