Sunday 25 October 2020

Ho, ho, ho!


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper,  (orangegymnut). 

I chose this card as my inspiration:








I created an easy to remember acronym to help me break down an inspiration and make it my own: LIMES




List: colours (green, pink, brown with black accents), cute cactus image, black circle frame, scallops, 3 dots, sentiment strip, stenciled circular background

Include: circle, cute image, colours, scallops, placement of stamped sentiment
Modify: season/occasion, star element reversed on focal element (white on black) and background (black on white), placement of 3 dots
Exclude: bricks, brown, stencil
Spin: focal image is on the inside of the card and shows throw a circular window


I started by cutting a circle of Ebony cardstock and then using the EBE Circle of Stars die to cut out the stars. I stamped, cut and coloured Santa and two of the trees. I shortened one of the trees by cutting out one 'layer' of branches and attaching the trunk to the shortened tree top. 

I trimmed a piece of the new EBE patterned paper to fit my card base, and then cut a circle window.
I cut the EBE Scallops die from Ebony cardstock and glued a couple to the bottom of the card front. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Ink in the bottom right corner.


1 comment:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.