Sunday 27 September 2020

Two for One Sunflowers

Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Holley (Holley Smith).

I chose this card as my inspiration:





I focused on Holley's:

-sunflowers

-blue background


I changed:

-stencil instead of stamping and patterned paper

-added a sentiment


I used the new Stencils 360 tool to create one sunflower on a 7" square piece of cardstock (video on my Instagram feed). 

Then I trimmed the cardstock in half and created two cards with different looks.

For this one, I stamped a sentiment from Heartfelt Notes and popped the sunflower panel up on a white cardbase that I had blended with blue ink.


For the second one, I used an inspiration die cut, stacked up and coloured with the same brown ink that I used for the flower centre and put the panel on a kraft cardbase.




No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.