Sunday 30 August 2020

Using Dies All Year Long


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Mary (MaryEB).

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on:
-Christmas theme
-offset layered die cut

I changed:
-star to snowflake
-colours
-background technique

This snowflake is actually made from two triangle Christmas tree dies from Spellbinders. I cut two from white cardstock, and used Distress Spray in Pewter to splatter some shine on them.

I created a blue watercolour wash background and then spritzed it with Tonic Sparkle Spray.

I offset the two tree dies to create this loopy snowflake, and then added some Pearl White jewels from Pretty Pink Posh.

This card is one of 6 I made for my latest video, which is a collaboration with Jenny Colacicco, showing how to use any of your dies at any time of year!







1 comment:

  1. Wonderful video thanks Ardyth, and some inspiring work with those dies- love the card you featured here - who would have guessed it was a tree die!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.