Tuesday 14 July 2020

Thank You (Summer of Stamping)


Today I'm sharing another card from the Essentials by Ellen Summer of Stamping release for this week.

This time, I stamped it off the 4 corners of a panel of white cardstock. I used Copic markers and coloured all the leaves the same shade of green, and then I used multiple shades for the rest of my rainbow of flowers.

There was a 'bald patch' in the middle of my panel, so I used an Essential Oval and cut it out. I performed some stamp surgery on the Thank You For Being a Friend sentiment and stamped it with Versafine Onyx directly onto my cardbase.

Then I popped up the floral panel for a bit of 'reverse' dimension. And that's it for this simple, but happy, rainbow card!


2 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! Love those bright sunny colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Ardyth - it certainly is a cheerful card!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.