Sunday 5 April 2020

Happy Spring


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper Sharon (sharonwisely).

I chose this card as my inspiration:




I focused on Sharon's:
-labels
-spring/nature images (bunny, bird, butterflies)

I changed:
-colours
-die cuts instead of stamping
-sentiment on bottom only
-white background

This was such a fun card to make - I used lots of little Essentials by Ellen stamps from various sets on one of the Mini Tags dies.

I started by cutting 9 of one of the tags, and then I stamped the little images on them. I coloured them with Copic markers then masked each one with a mask cut using the coordinating die.

I blended blue ink over the tags to make the images pop.

I used an Essential Rectangles die to cut my panel, and coloured the frame with a Copic marker to match the blue tags.

I popped up each of the tags and added some Stickles for sparkle.

I combined two sentiments from Tis the Season to make my Happy Spring sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. So fresh and light - perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card design, made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to use the mini tag die cuts Ardyth - you are truly inspiring. A beautiful card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.