Thursday 9 April 2020

Amazing Tulip Wreath


Good morning! Today I'm sharing a card that combines the Pretty Pink Posh Tulips set with the Gina K Wreath Builder stencil/template.

I chose the smallest,single tulip and put it into my MISTI, with a square panel of white cardstock. I stamped the tulip then turned my cardstock in the template until I had 8 tulips.

I created two masks for the tulip and then stamped the leaf between the two masked tulips, before moving the masks and stamping again, until the whole panel was filled in.

Then there was a lot of Copic colouring! I chose pinks, corals and soft yellows for the flowers and some yellow-greens for the leaves.

There was a lot of overlapped stamping in the centre, so I chose a simple stitched circle die cut and a small sentiment to finish the card.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Ardyth this is exquisite - love your colouring of the immaculately stamped wreath of tulips.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly wonderful card, Ardyth. Love it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.