Thursday 2 April 2020

3 Ideas for Easter Cards using Pretty Pink Posh


Good morning! Today I'm sharing 3 pastel Easter cards using Pretty Pink Posh products.

For this card, I used the die from Easter Eggs as a stencil. I blended Catherine Pooler inks through it, and masked as I went to create a 'dimensional' background.

I used the square die from Spring Days and cut it from the panel, and then popped it up over the scalloped square die cut from white cardstock.


For this card, I blended the same inks through the Easter Background stencil. I used one of the Eyelet Border dies to create a pretty sentiment strip and I blended Hot Tub ink onto a plain white egg die cut.


Finally, I used the idea of the sentiment strip cut with the Eyelet Border die to create my pretty pastel strips on this card. I popped them up with foam tape and used an plain white (I shaded the left side with 2 Cool Gray Copic markers for 'dimension). The flower is a coordinating die from the Spring Wreath set, and the sentiment is from that set as well.



1 comment:

  1. How pretty these are with the pastel palette Ardyth - beautiful cards
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.