Monday 9 March 2020

EBE Release - 2 in 1 Box dies


Have you seen the new Essentials by Ellen release yet? There's so much good stuff!

I am particularly fixated on the Essential Shapes dies, as I said yesterday, but this 2 in 1 box die set is also really cool.

So naturally, I combined them to make this fun little gift set! As you can see, the box can open on either the long side or the short side, and there's dies in the set for creating a tag and windows or (as I did on the black box) panels.

Here's a video to show you how I made the circle pattern and how to assemble the box.




2 comments:

  1. I love, love those circles of color! I need to try this. Brenda West

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to create those circles of colour. The boxes are fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.