Saturday 11 January 2020

FS675 - Love You

Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Kim (hamiltonkim55).

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on Kim's:
-colours
-yellow background with pink focal point
-black sentiment element

I changed:
-no flowers
-no stencil

I started by stamping one of the Love Border stamps on a white panel, and then cut the LOVE die from the new Love set so that the hearts were on the letters.

Then I cut an O from the previously released Joy set, and I blended the 3 colours of ink I had stamped the hearts with onto that.

The YOU is part of the Happy Birthday to You Script die cut, and I wrapped it around the E for added interest.

And I popped all of this up onto a panel that had been blended with 2 yellow inks for a bright sunny look!

1 comment:

  1. Marvelous card Ardyth, and great use of the colours. Love the curly tail of the you and how you have slipped it around the letters
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.