Sunday 5 January 2020

FS674 - Hello



Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper,  Patricia (pawilliams)!

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on Patricia's:
-floral theme
-overlapping circle pattern
-bright rainbow of colours
-use of black

I changed:
- reversed the black and flowers
-no ribbon
-die cut sentiment

I was initially attracted by the bold colours popping from the black background, but then I was fascinated by the overlapping circle pattern that Patricia used on her flowers. I decided to create my background in a similar style and used a layered stencil technique to achieve it.

Here's a quick video showing how I made this card:




5 comments:

  1. love the look...thanks so much for sharing how you did this.
    Happy New Year blessings mf.
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card !
    Happy 2020 !
    X Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love the colours and the background - will go watch the video.Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use of the stencil, and the rainbow of inks. A wonderful, cheerful card Ardyth
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the process and the tips in the video. Great rainbow card.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.