Friday 31 January 2020

Flashback Friday - i-crafter Heart Maze


It's Flashback Friday and I have a new card, inspired by a card I made in 2015:

I focused on:
-rainbow colours
-white die cut

I changed:
-circle to heart
-occasion
-more colour on the panel
-tecnique

To create this card, I used the new i-crafter Heart Maze die set and the Amaze Me stamp set for the sentiment.

I started by blending a rainbow of inks on a panel of white cardstock. I went in a circlular motion.

I cut the large solid heart from the panel, and then I trimmed the panel with a rectangle die that was smaller than the heart. This allows the popped-up heart to overhang the panel.

I spritzed the heart with Avery Elle Clear Shimmer Spray before stacking two white maze die cuts on top, to create the feeling of the maze walls.

I used a heart jewel from my stash in the centre.



2 comments:

  1. Such a fun and sweet card! Love your flashback card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Ardyth - love that maze die, and the way you have used it is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.