Sunday 1 December 2019

FS669 - Snowflake Peace



Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, Kia (kiagc).

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on Kia's:
-snowflake theme
-one word sentiment
-watercoloured background

I changed:
-technique
-no embossing folder

I created my background with the new metallic watercolors from Altenew on black cardstock, and then I used Birch Press dies for my snowflake and sentiment.

I made another card, using a different technique for the sky. This time I used my regular Altenew watercolors on Ranger watercolor cardstock.


Which one do you like better?

Here's a video:





1 comment:

  1. WOWZERS, GORGEOUS creations, Thank you so much for the hot mess video, it gives me courage to try!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.