Saturday 9 November 2019

FS666 - Joy



Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Lora (alora).

I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Lora's:
-botanical frame with sentiment in the centre

I changed:
-colours
-occasion/season
-no stamps
-no ribbon

I started by blending a background of Catherine Pooler Something Borrowed and Suede Shoes. I spritzed the background with water for some texture and then I cut out the big JOY die from the centre.

I also cut the JOY die from kraft cardstock. I also cut the Winter Frame from kraft cardstock and I coloured it with muted colours of Copic markers.

I then used Avery Elle Shimmer Spray over all the kraft pieces. This makes everything sparkle and look like gold and a little frosty - it's gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. Love your CASE of the card Ardyth - what a beautiful interpretation of it! Love the soft colours on the flowers and all the shimmer and sparkle
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.