Friday 11 October 2019

Joy, Love, Peace 2 Ways (MFT Release)


Today I have a couple of cards from the new MFT release which is available now!

You may see a theme here - lots of Joy, Love and Peace! My first card uses the new Peace Love and Joy stencil and some bright Catherine Pooler inks. I masked off each word so that I could blend the ink accurately through the stencil.

I used the new Gift Tag die and Holiday Tag Talk sentiment stamp set to create my focal image. Notice my homemade plaid that matches the background! lol!

The confetti is berries from the new Joyful Wreath die set, which I'll be featuring in a video next week.



The second card uses the Joy Love Peace die - check out those cool letter centre pieces that fit perfectly into the words! And again, my background is a homemade plaid with reds and greys - here's a video I recently made with tips and tricks for making your own plaid backgrounds with markers.


1 comment:

  1. Love how you can take a stamp or stencil and so make it your own Ardyth - great cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.