Sunday 29 September 2019

FS660 - Thanks


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper,  Rebekah, (luvtostampstampstamp).

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on Rebekah's:
-white flowers
-colourful dots
-thanks sentiment on a die cut


I changed:
-dots on the outside of the flowers
-added leaves
-black border

I started by stamping the flower from Everyday Doodles in an upward sweep across my panel. I used the coordinating dies to cut masks and covered all of the flowers. Then I used a circle die to create a negative mask for each flower and I blended two colours of ink in each circle.

I stamped the leaves on a few of the flowers.

For my sentiment I cut 2 of the small tags from the Gift Parcel die set, one white, one black. On the white tag, I used my Mini-MISTI and stamped the small thanks sentiment from So Matcha 5 times. I backed the white tag with the black one, and popped them up with foam tape.


2 comments:

  1. Love the fabulous colours on this gorgeous card Ardyth - and such a wonderful way to add it in limited areas and keep the card CAS
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great take on the inspirational card. I love how yours turned out. So full of color

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.