Sunday 15 September 2019

Mirror Stamping & Masking (FS658)


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststamper's Featured Stamper, Laura (blackbirdcreations).

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on Laura's:
-winter scene
-circular focal panel
-two 'people' decorating

I changed:
-colour scheme
-no embossing
-no ribbon

I started by mirror-stamping the new Essentials by Ellen dinosaur, and then stamped the rest of the scene.

I created 2 masks by using sticky notes back to back, so that one of them would fit over the mirror-stamped dino. Then I stamped the tree, blended a skyline and stamped trees on the hill.

Then I did some Copic colouring, adding texture to the dinos with a Colourless Blender.

Here's a video:



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Ardyth, and thanks for the how to with the mirror stamping
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scene brilliantly done with the mirror stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card!
    Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.