Wednesday 14 August 2019

Tips for Making Multiple Cards

 

Today I have a video with tips for making multiple cards. I make LOTS of multiples each year for my Church Christmas projects and over the years, I've learned lots of ways to make the process more efficient.


This time, I challenged myself to make 8 interactive cards. This nice-meter was surprisingly easy to do, and as a bonus, I'll show you how I made sure that the elf always lands on 'nice'  - check out the video to see how I did!






4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a fab card - thank you for the video too

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun interactive card Ardyth. I always use an assembly line techniques when making multiples - the only way to go!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.