Sunday 25 August 2019

FS655 - Amazing


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, Judy (JRHolbrook).

I chose this card as my inspiration:





I focused on Judy's:
-yellow and green colours
-floral theme

I changed:
-orientation
-number and type of flowers
-techniques
-added blue stripes
-no coloured mats

This card is all masked and coloured with Copics, using the new Sunflowers stamps that were released by Pretty Pink Posh this week.

I stamped and masked the flowers and leaves (cutting 3 masks for each item, and keeping them in my stamp packaging for future projects). Then I used one of the stems to create the 'stripes', trying to ensure that the open end of each stem was either stamped onto one of the masks or off the edge of the panel. The bottom stripe was the only one where I had to actually join up the two stems and you can see I did better on the right side than I did on the left! LOL!

I added a few of the gold/brown jewels from the new Harvest Mix and a sentiment from


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Ardyth - love the crisp clean colours and the blue accents in the stripes.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.