Saturday 17 August 2019

AJVD - Oh What Fun!


The A Jillian Vance Design release is now live! Direct shopping links are below.


I made this sweet scene with the Cozy Cottage Birdhouse die and the Sweet Gingerbread add ons. So clever how these two work together - the door die fits right over the round hole in the birdhouse, to create a gingerbread house. And I'm already picturing all the cards I can make with the tree and gingerbread people and their accessories, even if I don't use the house!

Look at the detail on that house - the boards and nails are clearly visible. As for the Add-on set, I used pretty much everything  - the landscape, the tree, the door, the snowy roof line.

I created my gingerbread colour by blending Over Coffee and Mandarin Spice ink on white Neenah cardstock. Notice how the die cut lines (mouths, and trim) appear to stay white - I love that!

My trees are also white Neenah, blended with Lime Rickey and Spruce inks.

The house and door were cut from Kraft cardstock, and I blended Rouge ink over the door - love how rich it is! I blended the same Rouge ink on white for the girl's bow, so you can see the difference that the two colours of cardstock make.

And check out how that little scarf actually wraps around his neck! So cute!

I added a tiny portion of one die cut from the Merry Mistletoe set and I used a sentiment from Just BeClaus, stamped in Rouge ink.

3 comments:

  1. Simply stunning and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute gingerbread men scene! Love it!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous Ardyth - love this wee scene you have created
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.