Tuesday 9 July 2019

Rainbow Thank You


Here's another card I made with one of the Circlet Layering Dies from Paper Rose Studio, available at Ellen Hutson LLC.

This time I used the top layer die only, and centred it on my card.

The background was blended with a rainbow of Catherine Pooler inks, using Life Changing blender Brushes.

For the sentiment, I inlaid white Essentials by Ellen Classic Block Alpha letters into a strip of Ebony cardstock and I used only the You portion of the EBE Big Scripty Thank You die.

I added some clear droplets with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive for some sparkle.


1 comment:

  1. Loving this circular rainbow Ardyth , and the fabulous use of the die cuts
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.